• The only thing better than having you for a dad, is my children having you for a grandpa
  • A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be
  • The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
  • Any Man can be a Father. It takes someone special to be a Dad.
  • Dad's (Grandpas) Fixing Shop. Broken Toys & Feelings fixed for free
  • The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
  • Many men can build a fortune, but very few can build a family
  • Grandkids welcome…leave parents at home
  • Daddy’s little girl
  • Because I’m the Dad
  • Some of my greatest blessings call me Grandpa
  • The best antiques are grandparents.
  • You put the grand in grandpa.
  • Grandpa--the next best thing to Santa Claus.
  • You can`t SCARE me I have... Grandchildren.
  • For a good time call 1-800 Nana & Papa.